Bilinga Cottages Sorrento are located on a quiet service road only 800m to Sorrento Village with great pubs, cafes and restaurants, a picture theatre, historic museum, boutique shopping and within easy walking distance of the beaches. The cottages are perfectly positioned to take advantage of all Sorrento and the Mornington Peninsula have on offer.
On site there are two private, fully self-contained, child friendly cottages.
These beautifully presented private cottages offer all the comforts of home, perfect for a lazy summer barbeque relaxing after a long day at the beach, visiting the local vineyards or letting the kids run themselves ragged at the Maze.
Cottage features include:
• 2-bedrooms: one with a Queen-size bed, the other with 2 King-size single beds.
• Coonara wood fire
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Electric blankets and woollen doonas to ensure a snug winter break
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans combine with crisp fresh sheets and cool cotton blankets to ensure a comfortable night's rest in Summer.
• Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, convection microwave and gas hotplates
Tucked away in a quiet yet central garden setting these fully self contained cottages have all the facilities to make your stay an enjoyable one, each cottage is stocked with a breakfast starter pack prior to the arrival of guests and there is a television, video, cd player and numerous books on hand for relaxation. The cottages each have individual gas barbeques and you can enjoy a glass of local wine sitting on the verandah overlooking the fountain whilst cooking dinner.
Bilinga Cottages cater for both family and couple's holidays and have a dedicated pet-friendly cottage that has a fully enclosed pet run.