The original owner’s grandson saw the cheeky black and white Magpies that love to sit and warble their song on the verandah, but being rather young he called them Magbirds and hence the name stuck and Magbird Cottage it was!
- 2 bedrooms: one with a Queen size bed and the other with 2 King size single beds
- Fully self-contained kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, convection microwave and gas hotplate to give you the option of cooking at home as an alternative to the many local restaurants and cafes
- TV, DVD player, CD player and numerous books on hand for relaxation.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, cool cotton blankets ensure a comfortable night’s rest in Summer
- Coonara wood fire, electric blankets and warm doonas to ensure a snug Winter break
- Private verandah with electric barbeque to enjoy sitting out with a glass of local wine to watch the birds in the tranquil garden.
- Pet friendly with a fully enclosed pet run.