Named by the original owner’s grandson, Wattlebird cottage was named for the long billed yellow breasted birds that sip the nectar of the flowers in the lush gardens.
- 2 bedrooms: one with a Queen size bed and the other with 2 King size single beds.
- Fully self-contained kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, convection microwave and gas hotplate to give you the option of cooking at home as an alternative to the many local restaurants and cafes
- TV, DVD player, CD player and numerous books on hand for relaxation.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, cool cotton blankets ensure a comfortable night’s rest in Summer
- Coonara wood fire, electric blankets and warm doonas to ensure a snug Winter break
- Private verandah with electric barbeque to enjoy sitting out with a glass of local wine to watch the birds in the tranquil garden
- Pet friendly with a fully enclosed pet run.