Prices vary according to season and last minute specials are always available. See our online booking system for current pricing for the dates you wish to stay or call us on 0419 503 055.
Check in time is from 3.00pm and Check out is 10.00am. A later check out can be arranged if no other guests are arriving. Tariff includes linen and towels.
A two night minimum stay applies, however single days may sometimes be available. A three night minimum stay applies to public holidays. Please call to discuss rates for extended stays. The prices below are a guide only, please click the book now button for current prices.
|Package (2 adults)||Standard||Peak||Extras|
|Weekend||$265||$300||Adult $30 Child $20|
|Mid Week (Sun-Thur)||$240||$300||Adult $30 Child $20|
|5 Night Minimum||$225||$300||No charge outside of peak season|
Please read our Terms & Conditions as a booking will constitute acceptance of these terms.
Direct deposit to Bilinga bank account, Visa, MasterCard, Diners.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
These are our General Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully and call our office if you have any queries.
- The person who telephones, or is named on the booking form, remains the sole contact person for communications with Bilinga.
- All bookings must be confirmed by payment of a deposit of at least 50% of the total tariff within 3 working days of booking.
- Balance must be received prior to arrival unless other arrangements have been made for payment and credit card details must be provided as security regardless of payment method.
- Payments may be made by credit card or direct deposit to Bilinga bank account.
- Use of credit cards will attract a 2% surcharge as applicable at the time.
- A bond can be requested when deemed necessary.
- Online Bookings for arrival on the same day or the next day must be confirmed by telephone during office hours or the booking may not be valid.
- Bilinga has the right to refuse a booking.
- More than 30 days before arrival will incur a cancellation fee of $50 plus any applicable commission.
- 30 days or less before arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total tariff.
- Bilinga is not responsible if the chosen accommodation does not meet the expected style required if booked sight unseen. Please view accommodation at our website at www.bilingacottages.com.au prior to booking and call our office if you have any queries.
- Bilinga cannot be responsible for any failure of utilities, essential services and appliances. Please report any failures to Bilinga management as soon as possible and while every attempt will be made to contact the appropriate authorities or organise repairs as a matter of urgency, immediate repair may be beyond our control.
- No refund or discount will be deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances awaiting repair.
- Noise complaints: Only one warning will be issued. Any further complaints will result in immediate eviction from the premises with no refund.
Damaged or Missing Property
- Please notify Bilinga management immediately of any loss or damage to property.
- If property linked to the accommodation is damaged, lost or taken during your stay, Bilinga reserves the right to charge you the reasonable cost of repair or replacement of that property.
- Bilinga reserves the right to debit your credit card, or send you an invoice, for any amounts outstanding or any extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, extra bedrooms used, lost keys, call-outs, repairs or damage to a property.